Tuesday, March 02, 2010

FABULAFRICANAS & FABULAFRICAINS I NEED YOUR HELP!

Fabulafricanas & Fabulafricains......

Some of you may be familiar with the term fabulafricana that I use on this blog to describe a fabulous woman of african ancestry, or a woman who may not be african but in love with african culture which brings me to me asking for ur help..
I have a hugeeee presentation coming up early next week regarding my blog in front of very important people and I wanted to know if some of you could help me:)
If yes all I need is a picture of you holding a piece of paper stating :
"I AM A FABULAFRICANA" OR " I AM A FABULAFRICAIN"
I would need the pic in high resolution by Saturday 6th at the latest...
thank u soooooooo much if u have any questions..let me know:)
My email is :fabulafricana@yahoo.com

Thank you guys and once the project is completed , I'll be sure to share it via a post/video next week:)
Biouxxx Biouxxx
Yaye

No comments: