Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BROWN EARTH COSMETICS LINE BY GHANAIAN DUO YAW DJIN AND EDWARD ASANTE!





Whipped Shea butter...mmmmm I want some lol


Calendula Oil Lipbalm..wonder how that feels on our lipilips



Mangoe Butter..mmmm why can't they be based in Senegal?!





Lavender on my mind...mmmmm




Ok real talk, it was not easy figuring out the names of the owners of this cosmetics line..man it felt like a true detective mission....next time african business owners make it easy on us please lol...kayaaa:)

So Brown Earth they said..., simple yet original name I thought for a skincare line, anywhoo let me get back to what I was saying...Brown Earth is a cosmetics line founded in 2002 by Ghanaian business partners, Yaw Djin & Edward Asante.
Their products are created with flower essences, minerals, salts and herbs, those ingredients are mixed in together at top-notch Uk and French laboratories.They sell their products on line, in a few stores and spas.

Trough my research I found a Philadelphia spa that uses their products. Among diverse products such as deodarants , butter creams ect, they of course they sell shea butter based products.Yaw and Edward must have seen their mamas used this african ressource and must have seen how moisturised and gorg' their skin looked. I love the packaging of their products it just screams healthy living , quality, and treat to me...loves it.

Some of the products they sell include, lavender& geranium bath oil, natural whipped shea butter , coconut butter yummmm, mangoe butter..mmmm lol.
Am I the only one that gets excited buying skin care products with exotic names lol..I wonder anywhoo...:) As you can tell I'm being very silly today..hey it's the holidays:)

Here's their webbie:
www.sheabutter.co.uk

Djaa my brothas from Ghana sont dedans:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

2 comments:

Anna Renee said...

Fantastic! Thanks for your detective work!

Amina said...

I Looove the description of the products as well as the packaging...very spa-ish!!
I will look into them..thank you for featuring them :)