Wednesday, July 08, 2009

WHAT HAS OUR FAV SENEGALOMALIAN STAR AISSA MAIGA BEEN UP TO THIS SUMMER?




Miss Aissa Maiga at a Fim Festival in Paris



Love her shoes and the dark wine nail polish



Aissa Maiga looking happy at the Festival de Cannes


It's nice to see an African sista stalked by paps for once lol



Just like most of you I'm a huge fan of this talented and mysterious actress Miss Aissa Maiga, mysterious? yes because we only know what Aissa wants us to know, she's not the type of woman to open her life to others like an open book..
All that we know is that she is a mother to two kids, she left Senegal at the age of 8 years old with her father an intellectual and moved to France
In France she had a normal childhood and education, after her obtention of her bacalaureate she registered for theater as an option kinda by accident
She recalls her uncle's reaction when he found out that she was signing up for an artisitc career, he didn't know what to say just looked at her and left her bedroom, she still laughs at the memory of that event.
On canal Plus on a show called l'Autre Emoi she simply tells us in her own terms who she is, but like I said she tells us what she wants us to know because she wants to keep a little bit to herself as she says....
She says that she lives in the present, that she doesn't live in the past and that she's never been happier in her life... I really enjoyed watching this small profile/interview:)

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-cinema-en-salles/c-emissions-cinema/pid3001-c-p-l-autre-emoi.html?
Djaaa my Senegalo-Malian sistas sont dedans:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

6 comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I like that purple dress she has on.

Estella♥ said...

I don't know if I've mentioned how much I love your blog. If I haven't, I LOVE IT!! How are you?

Amina said...

elle est formidable!

Amina said...

au fait merci pour le lien!! :)

Lita said...

she is tooo fab.

Comb & Razor said...

Aissa is so beautiful it almost makes me wanna lose my mind sometimes.

I need to become a polygamist so I can marry both her and Fatou N'Diaye!

(Can we get some more Fatou pictures soon, btw?)