Thursday, July 23, 2009

SIA TOLNO JUST BREATHE LIFE!



La jolie go waye



I love this chick, it's not her singing that does it to me even though she can sing but it's beautiful strong energy for life, I remenber her from the first edition of Africa Stars last year, her fambloyant personality, her big smile, her curvacious body just made her memorable in my eyes

It was def' a great surprise to see that her first albums is finally born "Eh Sanga", this cd has cuban, world music and def' guinean influences. On her first musical baby she's had the chance to work with great musicians such as Mamadou Barry and Kante Mafila

I believe that if she stays focused and keep perfecting her craft , we are not done hearing abt her, she has the potential, the star power so yes I'm def' hopeful for her:)

Djaa les gos de Guinee sont dedans aussi:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: