Sunday, June 07, 2009

MISS ESTELLE YOMEDA AND HER AFRICA POP SUMMER SHOES COLLECTION 2009!





***Feelin Once in A Lifetime/Monica
(CLICK ON PIC)

Like the color
Feminine

F..to the funky

Love the heel , just comfy
The last time I spoke abt Frenchie Togolese shoe designer Miss Estelle Yomeda she didn't have her store yet and I think some of you weren't reading my blog yet ...yes it's been a long long time
So I was uber excited when I saw the piece Marie Claire (the French version) did about her...
She has a new collection out this summer called "Africa Pop Printemps Ete 2009"with her signature comfi heels, vibrant and pastel colors
Her work has appeared in Vogue, In Style,Elle ectt
Her shop is on 4 Rue Normandie, Paris/France
Her site is:
www.estelleyomeda.com

Djaa my Togolese sistas sont trop dedans:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: