Friday, February 20, 2009

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH IMISOCERAMICS DIRECT FROM SOUTH AFRICA!



Isn't this gorgeous

Their pieces look beautiful pieces you want to take good care of

Nice

Chetetete I haven't been in love w/ beautiful pieces in a long time..but I could look at these pieces and if I owned them I would kill anyone who would break them lol..
The company was by 4 young SA entrepeneurs: Andile Dyalvane, Abongile Matabane,Zizipho Poswa and Charles Mayosi..When they first started all that they have was a dream to make it, the will to make it and a couple of samples to show at a trade show in Jo'Burg..Basically they were broke but had the will to make it..love this type of story!!
Today their products are sold in Paris, in the States at the chic Anthropology shops..ect ..
Their products are very high end, artsy but in "a clean line " type of way.speaks to me volume:)

Their webbie:
http://www.imisoceramics.co.za

Djaa my people from SA sont dedans:)
Eyee Wayee:)

3 comments:

Hijabee said...

Oh my! These are gorgeousssssss!

Amina said...

these are soo pretty!

Moo said...

Those are beautiful. I love the organic shapes.