Sunday, February 15, 2009

AFRICAN BLOG STAR/ONADA PHOTOGRAPHY!


Love this pic of a beautiful couple
www.steveantiti.com

Nice shot

I love this one too
I like the contrast btw the grey and the pink

Because every lady needs her some MAC

Nice

In the world of African Photographers, a few women are doing their thang amazingly well and among them is one of my fav' bloggers Miss Onada...
Why do I like her blog: the image quality is great , the pictures tell a story...her layout is agreable..when I think of female african contemporary photographers, she's the first one that comes up to mind even though there are some other ones (I'll feature later)


Here's her bio taken from her blog:
at does Onada love about photography?
Many things...I love the fact that you can capture a moment of time, an expression, a reaction, an enviroment, be able to save it and then come back to it over and over again. I've always owned a camera and i've always taken pictures. I think it is a lot of fun and i love doing it.

What is the purpose of the blog?
To chronicle my journey as a professional photographer and to share this journey and my photographs with my everyone!

Is Onada a professional photographer?
Yes! Photography is one of my favorite activities and i find myself in a world where there is so much to learn. My main goal is to keep improving my skills and have fun at the same time!

Are all the pictures featured on this blog taken by Onada?
99% of them are and if they arent they are pictures taken by friends of mine using my equipment :)

Who inspires Onada?
My father. I grew up with photography. My dad had a lot of expensive film SLR equipment and he was always taking pictures of us. There is a picture of me for every stage of my childhood, and i think that is one of the best gifts i have from my dad! I'm also inspired by other photographers on http://www.shutterchance.com/ and by friends interested in photography as well.

Stop by her webbie:
http://onadalovesphotography.blogspot.com

Djaa my nigerian sistas sont dedans dee:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: