Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SEHENO MALGACHI SINGER





Her music is so full of sun, the notes the rythm are full of hope...

I could see myself enjoying her live concerts, discoverin new sonorities..

I am not too familiar with Madagascar's music apart from Rachel R...so this is a beautiful discovery
She was born in Madagascar and has lived btw that beautiful island, France and India


Maybe it's just me but it even seems like I hear a bit of Indian rythm in her music

Her album is called Ka and it takes you through her beautiful journey..

She's very passionate about ecology to prove that her actions follow her words che chose recycled cotton fibres used by local Indian artisans to create the little booklets sold with her cds...

Her webbie is:
See her live here

Djaa my ladies from Madagascar sont dedans aussi:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: