Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ZENKA FASHION LINE!



Alice Zenka designer and her muse Rachel R.
Nice colour combination
Love the kimono influence and the tie die
Nice !
Rachel doing her thing on stage Zenka style!

African style is just beautiful!

It's been a while since I put the spotlight on a fashion line that speaks to me, I love the gypsy dresses with wax accent that Alice offers us through Zenka. The line is "easy to wear" fresh, funky and mostly comfortable..Alice is a young 25 years old sista who's pushing forward with her passion for design.
She lets her imagination , her discoveries btw Africa and Asia show within her designs...
I found quite interesting the fact that she chose Malgachi Singer
Rachel Ratzysafi(I've talked abt her check under Madgascar or music) as her muse the egerie of her line...
On her webbie , you can see her collections 2008, 2007 ect:
www.zenka-influence.com

Djaa you can dress African stylo all day every day:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)