Friday, September 19, 2008

FABULAFRICANA HOW DO U FEEL ABT FEELING LIKE A BALLERINA EVERY DAY?


Blue for those days when you feel blue!

These a re just too cute a bit posh on the look lol!

These are the bizness silver they also come in gold!



just adorable!




croco meets bow!how u doin:)




these are my fav' love flower accents on shoes!








zebra meets fire!



If you are like me, on my way to work or on the days when I need to run errands I like to feel comfortable in flats, ballerinas shoes are just classic in my book, they never truly go out of style, they are fun they come in different colors it's quite easy to wear..
I was truly inspired by pretty ballerinas line you can browse here a bit pricey but loved it...
www.prettyballerinas.com

Djaa Fabulafrina Women are just stylish:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)


1 comment:

Amina said...

those shoes are so cuute!