Sunday, August 24, 2008

LOOK OUT FOR THESE 2 SOMALI SISTAS , "SWEET RUSH " IS IN EFFECT!


Iman is the curly blondie & Siham the dark and lovely haired
Go on sistas doin the high fashion
The girls doin an industry party with Teyana Taylot & Loyd


Okay aight These 2 young sistas Iman & Siham were born in Mogadishu and have spent most of their lives in Toronto Canada ..they've always been hungry for music and decided to take matters in their own hands and to move where it's hot, Atlanta...there they got signed with Universal go on sistas...so
I'm sure it's just the beg' we should hear more from these sistas ...look out for them!!
Oh you may have seen them on the MTV Show "My Super Sweet 16"...mm that show where the kids go crazy lol..anyways I admit it's quite entertaining...
To me their sound is kinda futuristic sweet popish songs..fun to listen to..looking forward to hearing more:)
Here's their webbie:
www.sweetrushworld.com
One of their tracks I liked, "Let It Go":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCAZvoa4Z_Y&feature=related
Here'sIman and Siham introducing themselves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mN1z5TaLdw&feature=related


Djaa our Young Somali Sistas are coming and coming:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u GUYS r my best singers and i wish i could meet u and sing with u if only u could let me.
bye the way my name is Anisa osman
u can call me alisha.
i live in london and am somali where i was born in mogudishu 2

BYE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN

Unknown said...

u GUYS are my best BEST singers
and i wish i could meet u or hear from u or sing with u if it's ok with u.
i go crazy if i see u on TV. Iman
your FANTASTIC at singing and siham
ur funny just like me and cute aswell. my name is Anisa osman u can call Alisha bye the way i live in london and am from somali where in mogudishu
i guess u just have to get on with ur singing while am at home doing nothing. anyway the important bit is your having fun and if your happy am happy. bye hope u have fun reading my messege.