Thursday, July 24, 2008

ANGOLAN FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHER, CHILALA MOCO!


Mista Chilala Moco


In each one of us woman exist these 3 women


Family, yes we are the core and at the heart of it !



Seems like a cool couple!


Nature shoot by Moco


See he's great @ bringing out that iner sensuality that we have....

Love it it looks so good that it almost look unreal


African love !


The inocence of childhood , do u remenber those days?


First of all I would like to say thank you to you guyz for stopping by on the regular, for the little coments the votes ect ..I haven't been as consistent as I used to be btw trips and life simply besides there comes a time when with every passion u get burned out...I worked very hard at it and simply got tired and wanted to get my mojo back naturally and that's it I'm excited again ready to discover some more Fabulous African peeps and share it with you all
Thank you for your patiente spoken and silent support because
WE AFRICAN WOMEN ARE DOIN IT AND DOIN IT WELL!!!!!!!!
EYYEEE WAYEEEE!!!!!!!


I love the art work done by this brotha ...I feel colors , I feel Africa when I look at his beautiful portfolio..I believe that he captures very well

the essence of a woman ...when I look or try to remenber the work he's done on women I think: nail paint, beautiful hands, feminite, love , woman embrace
I think to myself oh waouh our sisters from Angola must truly be something...

When I look at some other stuff he's done upon some other themes such as
sights and sound or even things on his land I'm left thinking beautiful photgrapher...
But where I think 31 years old Chilala , son of a famous Angolan leader,
Marcolino Moco got me is when he gives power to women by understanding us and showing our beauty to the world..

Moco studied international relations before falling in love with photography and taking courses , today he's a well known freelance photographer in Angola his tierra, his work has appeared in several local publication such as
Cais Magazine,he's also done some corporate work for the Government ect....

Here's his webbie:

Djaaa my brothas from Angola sont dedans aussi:)
Eyeee Wayeeee:)

No comments: