Sunday, June 08, 2008

SUMMER AND ITS EVENTS ARE DEF HERE FOR LEGENDARY SOMALIAN BEAUTY ICON IMAN AND SUDANESE TOP MODEL MISS ALEK WEK!



I looove her outfit simple yet sexy !
Miss Alek da Wek everybody!
She looks so young on this pic.. I can see why Fatima from ANTM was called "baby Iman"

Dona Karen & Iman

Kayaaa , Madame Iman Bowie is just 2 much....I wish I could be 52 years old and look like her, I'm sure if we were to ask her , she would tell us that it's not an easy thing staying so fit .. no matter what sista is just doing it.
She was attending the 5th Annual Wayuu Taya Fundraising Gala on June 5th ; just in case u were wondering the Wayuu Taya is a non profit foundation which aim is to improve the lives of Latin American indigenous people ...
On the other hand , miss Alek Wek was attending the World Ocean Day last week as well... Love how both these women are "maintaining "...


If interested, here's the Wayuu Tayu's webbie:
www.wayuutaya.org

Djaa my sistas from Sudan & Somalia are doing their thang:)

Eyeee Wayeeee:)

No comments: