Thursday, May 15, 2008

THE LUXURIOUS RESORT -LE SAINT GERAN OF L'ILE MAURICE!



Tranquilite!
Chetetetet do I really need 2 coment

L'ile Maurice
One of the suites


When I was going through the fabulous pictures of this Mauritius resort, I was like man can't wait for the day when I make mucho mucho mullah..in the meantime why not dream...and be proud 2 see such opulence on an African Island..:) The Saint Geran resort lays on 60 acres of land..it features 3 great restaurants, if I were given the chance to go , I would def' try "La Terasse" which serves local delicacies as well.
The Saint Geran offers 2 types of suites; The Junior Suite & the Ocean Suite..the decoration will remind you of colonial times,Dutch , French influences... Like I said earlier $$$ is an issue bu take this each one of the Ocean Suite offers a private diner room, a master bedroom w/1 king size bed, I heard the view is stuning...looking outside you'll have 1 beautiful view of the Indian Ocean,white sand beach,coconut palmtrees..beautiful sky....
If you wanted 2 stay active they offer windsurfing, kayak , pedal boats,horse riding, beach soccer , tennis,ect..they also special activities for children (special menus, kids games ectt)
That's not it, they also offer spa treatment...man...man..man!! I've looked everywhere to find their official webbie, but to no avail.. I found countless of webbies that offer to find you suitable arrangements ....so anywhoo here's 1: http://www.stayinmu.com/index.php?displayhotel=5
Here's 1 cool blog abt l'Ile Maurice:
www.ile-maurice92.skyrock.com

Djaaa we can have some relaxed time in some luxurious hotels our continent:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

sigh...... wish i was there.