Friday, April 04, 2008

SHOW SOME LOVE TO NOUVEL EXPOSE DANCE TROUP!



Reppin for East Africa


I love the East African vibe to this pic

Love the dresses


Love the colors on the pic

Usually when you hear about an African dance group , you usually think of
West African tradional dance, that's why it was a delight for me to hear about these African sistas that showcase traditional dances from Eretria, Ethiopia, Congo, Egypt ..some of those tradional dances are Eskesta, Gurage, Tigrigna, Oromo, Walaita...honestly I don't know any of them , except that they are from Ethiopia ..that's why it's so cool 2 me...:)
They also showcase Congolese dances such as dombolo, rumba..a bit of South African rythm w/Kwaito and Ivory Coast w/coupe decale.... I found interesting to find out that the dance troup was actually started at 1 beauty pageant where the contestants had 2 make up a dance..and that was it ...some of them fell in love w/it and founded the dance troup.

Of course they are available for shows , here are their infos: www.nouvelexpose.com
info@nouvelexpose.com


Djaa my African sistas can dance:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: