Saturday, March 08, 2008

MAROCCAN SISTA W/SOUL DJADE!!










Another sista that I am just discovering, I don't think that she's that popular yet, but she can bloowwwww:)wanted 2 also mention that the urban /soul scene in France is becoming less and less shy, people are taking chances, well our
African and French Islands people are like opening their souls,putting in out there..and I love it..I'm happy that i am able to see the rebirth of soul African stylo:)


Djade's music is so soothing,her voice is strong, relaxing and real, she mixes her Maroccan origins, her Latino influence ( a lot of people doin' that by the way...mm interesting I'm gonna have to study this 1 bit more)


She has performed at her beg' as a chorist for many hip hop artists , she's participated over the years at many festivals in France and in Maroc and is now ready 2 show the whole world what she's capable of...I like her, it's now ur turn to judge:

Here's her performing "Cheveux d'Argent":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N68l8nHbESI

Here's her singing "Diary" by A Keys (love it):




Djaa my Maroccan Sistas sont dedans aussi:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: