Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MY CURRENT FAV' LOVE SONGS FOR MY AFRICAN LOVERS!!


I'm a big romantic @ heart (my gals will laugh and agree w/me at da mismo) but anywhoo decided to put together 1 list of my CURRENT FAV'LOVE SONGS:

African, from the Islands,American, European..u name it hope y'all enjoy it:




CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE THE VIDEOS/CLIQUEZ SUR LE LIEN POUR VOIR LA VIDEO!!



2-Can't stop loving you-Kem (if u never heard of kem please do)

3-Pa Bizwen Pale -Zouk Machine (word up to Zouk Machine)

4-Dream-Gabrielle (1 of my fav' in the eighthies)

5-Cupid- 112 (didn't we all love this song )



8-Mon rayon de soleil- LS (my new crush/Congo & Gabon represent)

9-They don't know-Jon B (where u at Jon B)

10-Won Ma Ko- Ami Colle (Senegal represent 1 of my fav' in 07)

11-Avec Classe-Corneille (Rwanda in the hizzy)

12-Emmene moi avec toi-Perle Lama (French west indies)

13-Donnel Jones-Where I wanna be (we've all been there)




17-Waiting in Vain-Bob Marley (classic Marley)

18-African Girl-Nayo (for the Fabulafricana woman that is inside of each of 1 of us)

19-Let It Flow-Toni Braxton (we've all had 2 that once)

20-Mbambou-Sekouba Bambino (1 of the most Guinean romantic songs )


22-If Love is 1 crime- 2 Face Ibidia (killin' us softly nigeria in the hizzy)


24-The Prayer-Celine Dion & Andrea Boccelli (my gal kimmy's wedding song)

25-A Beautiful Surprise-India Arie (I still think so..)

26-Ancree a ton port-Fanny (where my french west indies peeps at)

27-By Your Side-Sade (queen sade)

28-Getting Late-Floetry (yessay..we miss u floetry)

29-Ocean-Thierry Cham ( we danced 2 this song so much in dakar)



32- Nha Amor-Marcia& Nichols (Cap Vert in the the house)

33-Mbenguel-Alioune Mbaye Nder (Senegal reppresent)

34-Mes Sentiments-Soumia (Maroc represent zouk style)


36-One Love-Kaysha(Congo represent)


38-Flamme-Slai (ohohohohoho)



41-Misoua-Monique Seka (IvoryCoast in the hizzy)



44-Amour sans lois-Marvin (december 07 dakar senegal)



47-Sauver Lamour-Zouk Machine (vintage zouk)



50-Pour que tu M'aimes encore-Celine Dion(love the french version)

51-Bye Bye-Menelik (Cameroun in the house)

52-I believe in you and me-Whitney Houston

53-Ou le-Kassav (Kassav forever)

54-Let Me Love You-Mario (love me some Mario)

55-Phillipe Monteiro & Viviane Ndour (when Cap Vert & Senegal meet)




59-Verme-Baby Ranks & Notch (reggaeton love stylo)

60-Haiya-Harry Kimani (Kenya in the hizzy)

61-Too Little Too Late-Jojo (like this little gal)







66-Maria Julia-Gil Semedo (maria julia..lol)





71-I'm In Love-Ginuwine (Ginufine as i like to call him)


73-Sweet Fanta Diallo-Alpha Blondy (sweet swet fanta diallo ouou)




77-Bane -Olivier Ngoma (gabon dans le zouk)


79- First Love -Goapele (South African represent)

80- My First Love (Anthony Hamilton)


82-P Square -say your love (nigeria represent)

83-My Sexy Love- Neyo (i know we all tired of it but dude ain't that song som)




87-Summer Rain-Carl Thomas ( still a Carl T's fan)






91-Pense a moi-Gage (love this dude)




95-Everything-Mary J Blidge ( 1 of my all time fav)





100- African Queen -2 face (of course right)





Happy V Day to you my Fabulafricana people:)
Eyeeee Wayeeee:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Missy! Came accross your blog by accident, but I sure am glad did.
Keep it up! Your topics are as diverse as interesting. I'm new to the blogging world and I'm very impressed by yours. I'm a music junkie myself and some of these songs hadn't made it to my list. You bet they have now!


Hint: we traveled together from NYC to DKR this Xmas... And we kinda have the same name and last name!
Tchuss,
M.