Monday, February 25, 2008

KARILOR AUTHENTIC BODY & HAIR PRODUCTS FROM BURKINA FASSO!!



I looooooooove their products...had 2 steal the Karite -Shea Butter Pommade from my friend (sorry Lamine) ...great product ..a lot of times people dont like shea butter from home because of the original smell..but w/Karilor I was "smellingly"lol..surprised..it's moisturising..i've been using it for 1 short time but i can see 1 diff' in my hands...

I had 2 big them up couldn't resist,I see on their webbie that they are available in Accra , Abidjan, Ouaga of course & Bamako....



They have olive oil body cream, aloe vera pommade, cocoa and shea butter soaps, for hair they have for exple olive oil hair creme,ect...it's 100% BURKINABE:)





The only thing I'm gonna complain about is the quality of the pics (I'm a blogger what do u expect) they need to give a makeover to their webbie that's all:)but loooooooove the products and def' gonna have my Burkinabe family send me some products over....
Here's the webbie:

GO MY BURKINABE PEOPLE:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: