Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ATONG ARJOK ENCORE & ENCORE!!



Atong's personal sense of style..love the simplicity & the subtlity of it..red pumps, black handbag, white tee..nice



Atong for INC


Atong for Kenneth Cole...(ohh i miss Soho)

Atong for Barbara T., interesting dress




Atong for Burrows..gotta add that the boots are delicious



Atong for Stephen Burrows



Atong for Luca Luca..love the details at the top of the dress..simply elegant & mysterious
**Thank you Allah for this Gift!

If you come by often, u must have realised by now that 1 of my
fav' current icon of beauty is Atong Arjok reppin for Sudan all day..why simply I just love how she keeps her signature straight face on..it's like she's there, but not there..sorta like saying "u asked me 2 do 1 job " here it is ..she always walk w/African pride...also colors come alive on her like crazy..it's like
"they're shouting"..admire admire her..I hope that she'll take profit of her career and will establish herself as business woman just like Dame Alek the Wek...we gotta dig deep and deeper...:)

I thought that she was born in Sudan ..u know 2 typical story, so I was surprised 2 hear that no she grew up in the States where she was born in 1985.


Djaa my Sudanese Women sont dedans meme:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

Marian said...

thank you for this piece on Atong. I think shes simply stunning and doesnt get half enough press.
Black indeed is beautiful!

stay inspiring,
Marian Kihogo
THE HOUSE OF STYLE.