Tuesday, December 04, 2007

UGANDAN ARCHICTECTURE FIRM-FBW ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS!





Aight people this company is based in 3 countries , the
UK, the Netherlands and in Kampala Uganda. The Ugandan team is pretty diverse w/mainly foreigners...The areas of work are also diverse btw






property management, civil & structural engineering..







Take a look at how diverse their portfolio is:


-the Office of the Ugandan President (Yes ohhhhh lol)

-Working w/churches
-Hospitals

-Embassies
-Schools-Kyambogo University ...ect
-Banks...ect







I love how elaborate their webbie is, it shows great professionalism.

My own personal disapointment I guess is that I am not sure how many Ugandan professionals are in the team, but I hope that they are given the proper chances to prove themselves and get the proper training.



Here's the site:

http://www.fbwgroup.com/index.html

Djaa Ugandan Architecture is progressive:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

No comments: