Saturday, December 01, 2007

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE VIDEO "YOU & ME" BY AMERICAN ROCK BAND FALL OUT BOYS ABOUT THE UGANDAN CIVIL GENOCIDE, PLEASE SEE IT!







It's 1 of the best videos I've seen this year, I mean so touching btw the



two young children , the nature, the contrast w/the band playing, the lyrics, the colors and choice of clothing, the grandma encouraging children to stand up, the history behind the video..I mean every time I see it , my heart cries ...

This video is the result of the work by a young non profit American organization called

"Invisible Children"-briefly 3 young filmmakers travelled 2 Africa looking for inspiration and came back w/a mission:
shedding light on the issue of children soldiers...

They made 1 documentary called "Invisible children-rough cut"...which depicts realistically the horror that these children lived, live in Uganda..la vie dee:(


Anywhoo the FOB got involved and the resutl is this beautiful so beautifl video called:


"I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)"

Respect really!!
Anywhho the non profit's site is :

The video :(PLEASE SEE IT AND PASS THE WORD AROUND)
Djaa we can not forget these children in Uganda!!
Eyee Wayeee!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you featured this story...It was a great video....as a matter of fact the song wasnt that bad...and I dont like Rock....

My props to them.....

Better than hearing the Non sense bling rappers....