Friday, November 09, 2007

ROBERTO CAVALLI REPPIN FOR AFRICA IN HIS 2008 SPRING READY TO WEAR COLLECTION!


Sahara/dinner stylo


"This is my Ghetto Story"

Cute & Funky little dress





Chimi chimi..lol u go girl




Love the little tablier dress




Very Gwen Stefanish




Love the little details



IF I WAS A RICH GIRL NANANANANANANA..lol
I'm telling y'all

There I go again..walking down 5th Ave..lol I know!!... most of my posts are inspired by me walking around the city..going back to Cavalli so I think SAKS has his new collection in the window...and there was 1 dress made w/
bogolan fabric...so I thought 2 myself must be his new flavor for this collection..righttttttt!!! very Masai..w/the zest of loud colors, yellow, green, purple, pink of animal prints...great...loves it


DJAAA CAVALLI KNOWS HOW FIERCE WE AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE...HEINNN:)
EYEE WAYEE:)

No comments: