Friday, November 16, 2007

NOIR ET FIER CAMPAIGN!











NOIR ET FIER=BLACK & PROUD



My fabulafricana frenchieafrican people already know what time it is w/the clothing tee shirt brand Noir & Fier..I think that it says it all.


Some of you may not realise how we have it good in the States, France tend 2 be a much more racist country, a country where people don't mind telling our
African brothas that were born in France that they don't belong there...ect..ect..
Our African peeps are used to walking around w/their "papers" in their pokets..because you simply never know, they may be asked to show'em at anytime..




We may complain about the states here and there, but it's trully the
land of opportunities...


Here's the webbie where u can buy the tees:


To illustrate this concept, I'm sharing w/u the video of our frenchie Malian Brotha MOKOBE who's def NOIR ET FIER!


Anywhoo I say I am NOIRE & FIERE:)
EYEEE WAYEEE:)

No comments: