Tuesday, November 13, 2007

IVOIRY COAST OWN'S DEF POET RAHMAN!







'Xuse me Sir who is you: Rahman
'Xuse me Sir where are u reppin: Ivory Coast
'Xuse me Sir what 2 u do: He's a poet, a raggamuffin/reggae artist, and host of 1 monthy poetry slam night in Paris, he's very involved in the slam poetry scene in Paris, won couple of awards here and there..he has quite an interesting upbringing, he got in couple of accidents over the years, moved in his young adult life all over the world, lived in Senegal,Spain, Germany, Japan, deejayed , waited tables...did everything he had 2 do to offer all these experiences...

I think he's madd interesting..I'm see If I can get him to say something to us..:)





In the meantime here's his webbie:



Djaa we Have some African poets in Ivory Coast:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: