Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MORE ON WEIGHT LOSS-SOUTH BEACH VERSION!

* REFINED ONE thank you for the comment abt the weight sis..appreciate






Nathalie BEFORE







Hey Fabulafricana women, I've received couple of private coments concerning the weight loss post...some of you were interested..




Natalie After







I am def' not an expert, but for some of you who may need to lose a few pounds or are feeling bloated, maybe you should look into South Beach diet.

I've done it in the past and I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks ...of course I went back to my bad eating habits and gained it back..anywhoo it's great I think if you want to start over your eating style...]



I REPEAT IF DONE CORRECTLY...!!


After



For 2 weeks you have to get ridd of all the sugar, the carbs, it's gonna be tough ..u gonna get crancky but it's worth it ... Before




An Idea of the meal would be:








Breakfast:

1 omelet w/tomatoes/mozarella/spinach

that's it no juice, no fruit...

Snack:
Nuts (peanuts, ect...all that very delicious stuff ..lol)
Lunch:

grilled chicken salad,lettuce, tomatoes, 1 bit of con,

you can have fish but no potatoes ...ect.

Snack:

Once again those delicious nuts

Dinner:

salad again, chiken, fish.,vegies.....ahhhhh



Desert:

riccota cheese w/a spoon or 2 of cocoa...(trust it sounds nasty but it's pretty good)


Like I said I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN THE SITUATION ..but it's an idea ..for those who believe in dieting it could be a start.
Right after the 2 weeks, you start incorporating carbs and a bit of good sugar....yadi yada...

Of course Iam African so at some point Im gonna have 2 have my rice and fish , and all that other good stuff ...lol...I'm vain but hey love me some African food

Anywhoo here's the link:(I would say just take ..what's good for u)

Of couse the best is to just change your eating habits slowly..but if you need a boost this could be it....

Oh and by the way I put pics of Nathalie from former Floetry...I'm gonna miss the 2 of them together....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfSju6eVJ1Y (Getting Late..1 of the SEXIEST songs I know period...mm)

Djaa we Fabulafricana women need to take care of ourselves:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Hijabee said...

No matter how hard I try i can never be on a diet :((( Chui trop gourmande I guess. I cant resist food!! So, my only resort to losing weight is working out :9 which is not fun either lol