Saturday, October 13, 2007

CAMILLA BARUNGUI IN THE NEW ESSENCE MAGAZINE!


Camilla in Essence Mag


Go galll


From this point , these are not pics included in Essence but part of her portfolio




Striking a pose



Ballerina stylo




A couple of weeks ago , I got a chance to meet Camilla by accident* in the busy streets of NY, ans we talked for 1 few minutes and I was delighted that she was a very humble , natural , beautiful young woman who knows what she wants, knows her worth but is not all about the glitz....and I finally got to know where she was from...lol UGANDA..there we go, I've been wondering for 1 while...Anywhoo wanted 2 say it was lovely meeting u sista, and for those of you who may not get Essence wherever you are, here is her piece ....


Djaaa my Ugandan Sistas are doin it:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: