Friday, September 28, 2007

SENEGALESE ARCHITECT,MR AMADOU GAMLIN DIOP!




You guys just don't know how much this means to me- to showcase this Senegalese Architect, first of all he's the only architect whose website I was able to access from Senegal,


WHEN ARE OUR AFRICAN PROFESSIONALS GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT TECHNOLOGY IS NO LONGER A LUXURY BUT A NECESSITY..!!



It really hurts me when I am doing research about a topic and unable to find the proper information, we really need to allocate the time and the money to present our businesses online.We live in a globalized economy and society, it's time for us as African people to go out there and showcase our talent.



It's important I feel as an African blogger to show the different angles of African success, there are some young people out there who either have the talent or the interest to go into architecture, therefore let's feed them, let's encourage them...






In this site Mr Diop explains his profession, showcases his projects,etc..they can play a bit more around his site but I'm just proud & happy to see a webbie on architecture..




Anywhoo here's Mr Amadou Gamlin Diop:



Djaa my Senegalese People realise the importance and value of architecture:)
Eyeeee Wayeee:)

No comments: