Monday, September 24, 2007

REST IN PEACE OUR RWANDESE SISTER ANGE MUGENI!


In Memory of Ange

Justice..


So young ..so much 2 look forward 2...


Gives me chill writting about this

Can you imagine losing your life at just 21 years old, an age where you are still hopeful for your future, looking forward to many more experiences...well 1 of our sisters Ange Mugeni was assassinated May 31st 2007. She was on her way to visit family and was killed on her way to Fribourg aboard 1 TGV . The beautiful, long haired young student at the University of Lyon was stabbed to death and found in the train bathroom. This was of course a very hard time for a family members who were already dealing w/the death of Ange's uncle. This was actually why the young lady was travelling;to go pay her respect.

Community members, family and friends organized 1 march in her honor, they demand justice.
So many questions are being left unanswered, yeah..
how come they only discovered her body 1 day later?how come the mystery of her death hasn't been solved yet?

Ange's earth guardians vow to not stop questioning authorities until they find the answers to these multiple questions.

This young lady leaves behind her 4 other sibblings.....sad...simply sad.
I've known about this story for a while and I didn't have all the details, but I never forgot her, please do the same...here today..gone tomorrow...our destinies!!

If anyone knows a webbie where we can pay our respect, let us know and we'll be sure to post it.
We will not forget you Ange Mugeni!!

1 comment:

LADYBRILLE.com said...

U do a fabulous job and remain one of my favorite blogs to visit. Keep up the great work. BTW, your poll, funny had a similar post done on my 'fake' blog to post this week--but will take a different slant to it now that u have done it. That's where I post esp. if my week will be busy. Nevertheless, nice to see that u also feed me what I need. Ur blog speaks to me. Again keep up the great work! I LOVE yes a L-O-V-E ur blog!