Friday, September 14, 2007

AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL'S OWN-I'M CALLING NIGERIAN SISTA NNENA!


This may be 1 of the first times I say her smile on an ad:)

Love the small details on this..





Classic Nnena !!




Mmm Interesting....



I guess she found her signature "the little pout" ...nothing against it...I just wish she had more range..i have 2 agree on this 1 w/Tyra..even though I love me some Nnena don't get me wrong:)



Beautiful complexion accentuated by the exquisite dress she's wearing



Love the simplicity of this outfit

I'm sure that just like me for those America Next Top Model fanatics , you've probably wondered where did our proud and beautiful nigerian sista Nnena has been..

Well just found out that she signed w/Oluchi's model agency and has been doing her thang...
Wish her the best in this "cut-throat"business of modelling...

Here are a few fabulous pics of the missy...


Djaa my Naja sistas are Fabulafricana Women:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl but nasty attitude....love her on ANTM......oh and she like white boyz.....that a no no for an african brother like me