Monday, June 11, 2007

INSPIRATION DECO-MAROCCAN!!









** Back to the Basics:)







Love tiles,must be an African thing*pretty design





Comfi'




Nice touch on evenings


Great colors





I like the silver , it adds elegance !




Pouf...ahaha that's how we used to call them in dakar






Nice and clean








Arabic Letters!


Some of the most beautiful living -rooms I'ever visited had a Maroccan feel to them, I love marrocan rugs, lamps, bedding...



Here are a few items to give you fun ideas to incorporate in your living ....


Have fun!!!!



Here are 3 webbies I used for inspiration: (price info...etc)







Djaa Maroco can Inspire Good Living:)

Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Hijabee said...

I love me some maroccan furniture. Very colorful, lively and beautiful. I love their loungers and rugs. I will have a maroccan room in my house for sure