Tuesday, May 15, 2007

IS THAT MY CHICK,MISS HAWA DIAWARA?!!


*** Feelin my gal Oumou..if you don't know her plizz do som' about it:)


Hey la jolie go....for Brian Reyes fall 07!



Miss Hawa for Reyes 07 once again!




Love this outfit...Hawa for Naum fall 07!




Nice make-up ...on Hawa!



Hawa D. for Vena Caba, fall 07!




Niceeee!

I am so happy to see that 1 of my fav' African models chicks is getting more and more work and props in the High Fashion Industry...I had no doubt because to me Hawa is 1 of the most beautiful women I know..don't get me wrong I don't necessarly believe that you have 2 be Barby pretty to be a model but Hawa is just drop dead gorgeous and has so much grace to her...

Yes I am a fan...lol


Remenber her name my people..HAWA DIAWARA:)



Djaa my Malian Women are burnin'
Eyee Wayeee:)

No comments: