Saturday, May 19, 2007

BRITISH HIP HOP ARTIST ESTELLE SWARAY IS ONE OF US!


*** Feelin Estelle

Affaire comme 1 vrai Senegalaise:)



Lookin Sharp miss Estelle



The Legend and Estelle




Showty got back!




Doin her on stage



Degagement de la Galsene



Sweet!!



Like the shoes mama:)




Didn't know that!!!...oh waouh!! as my nephew would say..lol
Well yep , her mummy is Senegalese and her dada is from Grenada..what a mix.

She has 7 other sibblings, she's 27 & of course my people in Europe ..y'all already know what's good w/her:)
She dropped hits like "1980" & "Free"...
She also founded her own label, Stellar Ents.
You may also have seen her in the John Legend's video "Save Room"...no real surprise here, they are label mates...!!

Check out her video featuring le John Legend:
Anywhoo I will def' be watching for u sista..

Djaa my Senegalese sistas they refuse dee:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just recently heard the "American Boy" song for the first time. At first, I thought it was Lily Allen (who I love), then I thought about other new UK female artists, and I thought it might have been Amy Winehouse for a spilt second. I subsequently prayed that it wouldn't be Amy Winehouse, and, hence, I then discovered Estelle. She has such an earthy and beautiful voice.