Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BEAUTIFUL EVE DOIN HER THANG FRO & MODEL STYLO!!


****Feeling Aicha Kone..Ivoiry Coast's Diva


I love this shot...so insolent:)

Nice colors:)


Pretty gal!


Nice but so Banal Shot to me ...mmm


Well you already know that I love featuring new or established African Models..
not because I'm vain , but because beauty is a part of our cultural identity as African Women..we take pride or are taught by our mums, aunts, sisters early on to walk proud and to take care of ourselves..so I feel good when I see our sisters represented in the media..


I just wish that they were allowed to show # styles, u know....not just the shaved head , the fro or the weave..we are more than those 3 styles that I love don't get me wrong..

Anywhoo meet Eve, South Africa's own diva in the making:)
Djaa South African Women are Fierce:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: