Monday, March 05, 2007

AUTUMN WINTER 2007 BY HIP HOP


The Wedding Dress

Love the colors...a bit much I think but hey wanna be 1 diva for 1 day.....



Laima- I'm so proud of me I had feautured long time ago without knowing that she was doing major work in SA


Love the comb' of pink & purple


Very 1940's love that time fashion wise


I like:)




Nice 2 feel like 1 princess for 1 day


Love the African Prints



Laima once again


Abs' Fierce!!
A bit much for me-but nice


Jo'Burg held its Fashion Week not too long ago, of course 1 of my fav' designer duo were doing the damn thing as usual...Cheryl Arthur & Kathy Page....I've already talked about them in the past...

The brand has been created in1985, still very much so in demand and popular....!!

For more info' , you can give them a call @: 021 465 7511
Oh also their show featured Laima- SA model I've talked about (referr urselves to African Models in the bottom)


Djaa South African Fashion is Fiyaaa:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: