Wednesday, February 14, 2007

AS A REPLY TO "WHEN DO ZAMBIANS GET TO REPRESENT"?







God's Wonders like my mother likes 2 say...



Sindabezi Island Camp, hotel room





Tongabezi lounge






Promote our culutre, my peeps




*This is for you reader Mafimafi, I didn't forget about y'all Zambians ....lol I hope u like this lil som'som..."



Africa is trully beautiful and vast......



For me who would like to visit as many countries as I possibly can, I realize that there's so muchhhhh to see, entre autre the Victoria Falls...check this out did y'all know that they are way greater than the Niagara Falls, actually 2 x the heights of the NF (TAKE THAT CANADA..)...

But for whatever reason, Zambians don't get much tourists,

Partially due to the past civil wars, and also I don't hear much international promotion...but you know what it could said about most African historical sites...

Anywhoo the Mosi-oa-Tunya(yeah that's the real name ) until a Scottish explorer visited tha falls around 1885 and had the audacity to rename them after Queen Victoria (who asked him?)...

A cool thing to know is that during the rainy season , the Mosi-oa-Tunya falls have over 500 million liters of water.

Another thing I learned is how geographically linked are both Zambia & Zimbabwe, they share 2 parks, the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park in Zambia and Victoria Falls National Park in Zimbabwe...

Anywhoo..this goes to say there is so muchhhhh 2 know about our continent....


Djaa Zambia is trully interesting:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: