Thursday, January 25, 2007

ZANZIBAR LES ILES DU REVE APHRODISIAC



Water...Sand...what more could you ask?!
Henna Action


Cozy




Man @ Work



These little streets remind me of the 1s in Goree Island...Dakar I miss ya




Isn't it funny....that u have 2 go to the other side of the continent to discover that Africa is sooo beautiful!


Zanzibar.. Zanzibar I wonder who thought of such a mysterious and sensual name for a Country.

But I gotta admit that it suits the 2 islands perfectly.

Zanzibar which is situated next to Tanziana (still considered a part of Tanzania legally) is synonym of paradiasic holidays with white sand and blue as blue clear water..mm just thinking of it..I wish it was not winter season here in NY..anywhoo focus marieme...focus....lol

"The Spice Island" as it's commonly called becos of its abundance in spices, cloves, agricultural products..ect..(agriculture is its main economic provider)

Zanzibaris is (yep that's how they are called) are a mix of East Africans, Arabs, Persians, Portuguese becos of colonisation and strong migration to Zanzibar.

There's so muc 2 say about Zanzibar..I was 1 bit curious but if you wanna find out more:


Djaa Zanzibaris are living beautifully & peacefully:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

George said...

Interesting posts you have here ... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often.
George
from european afrodisiac.