Wednesday, December 27, 2006

THE MAROCCAN KIDS IN THE MOVIE BABEL


Said & Boubker (those kids are fierce actors..surtout Boubker)

The cast minus Brad Pitt (Japan, Mexico, USA)


First of all let me start of by saying that I loved Babel, it was a great great piece (tx Maria for draggin me to the movie)


There were couple of actors that did an amazing job to me that Asian gal , the Mexican nanny and those 2 brothers played by Said Tachani and Boubker Ait El Caid...


Unfortunately there's not information about them online..(decevant) come on journalists do your job..those kids mostly Boubker who played the younger brotha are magnifique....

So come on, give me something to write about!!

In the meantime peeps, if you haven't seen Babel yet, plizz do yourselves a favor...
wonderful piece...gives you a lot to think about!!


Djaa les petits Marocains sont dans le chaud aussi:)
Eyee Waye:)

No comments: