Tuesday, November 14, 2006

AFRICOLOR FESTIVAL FROM NOV' 24th TO DECEMBER 22ND

18th Edition of AFRICOLOR
Julia Sarr (I'm curious about her)
Mon moggo du Mali ..Sibire Samake


Safi ..les gos du Saf




Marzoug/Molard d'Algerie




Kora Jazz Trio

It's that time again.... (look @ me actin like I've ever been to that festival...lol)

No I haven't..but I think for those of you who live in the region of Seine St-Dennis why not check out this nomad festival (people u gotta open ur minds ...)

It feautures around 38 African acts (Julia Sar is part of it..I've never listened to her music but Im interested....)


NOVEMBRE
24 vendredi
Michto Maloya
concert

20h30
25 samedi
Parasitages 1
concert

20h00
26 dimanche
Parasitages 2
concert

16h00
29 mercredi
Sibiri Samaké Séga Sidibé
concert

20h30
30 jeudi
Tcheka
concert
Anywhoo for more info , dates , and lieux(places):

Enjoy:)

Djaa l'Afrique est en couleur meme en hiver:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

michto maloya, choukar mousica!